Microsoft with recent Windows 10 Mobile build added new small, but very nice touch. In Redstone, Redmond giant moved Insider Program options from dedicated app into Windows Settings in Updates & Security section. But unlike on desktop, you’ve couldn’t leave Insider Program. But newest update changes it. Now it allows you to leave Insider Program, just like on desktop version!
How to do it?
- Go to Settings, then Updates & Security.
- Open Windows Insider Program.
- Tap on “Stop Insider Preview build” and wait a while.
- Click “Need to stop getting Insider build completeley?” and confirm in next box.
- Restart your device. And it’s done!
Adding this option may also mean the build 14385 is one of the last Redstone builds. Official update is right around the corner!