Microsoft is rolling out a new firmware update for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL. The latest firmware update version is 01078.00053.16236.35xxx and it adds double tap to wake and several other major improvements as well.
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
- Support for double tap to wake enabled.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Stability and reliability improvements.
- Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
- Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
- Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users.
To check updates, go to: Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates
Happy downloading! :)