Acer today revealed their new TravelMate X3 Notebook series running on Windows 10 and offering premium experience.
Acer TravelMate X349 features the premium design with aluminium touch. The device is also very slim with the thickness of 18mm and it weighs just 1.53kg. The TravelMate X349 is powered by Intel 6th generation processors and it also features a fingerprint scanner.
The TravelMate X349 comes with a 14-inch FHD Display. It includes 8GB of RAM and bundled with 512GB SSDs.
- Powered by Windows 10 Pro
- Has up to 10 hours of battery life, 6th Generation Intel Core processors, DDR4 memory, and SSDs
- Enhanced usability with a brilliant Full HD IPS display that reclines 180-degrees to lie flat and a LED backlit keyboard with a bigger, wider touchpad
- Integrated touch fingerprint sensor supports Windows Hello for fast and secure sign-in, while a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 chip increases platform integrity and provides hardware-based protection for passwords and encryption keys
- Includes a USB Type-C port for pairing with an Acer USB Type-C Dock (sold separately) to connect to up to two 4K displays, providing power and a variety of peripheral connections through a single cable.
You can buy the device for $649.99 in North America in the month of October. More details about the device are available on Acer blog.