Microsoft today pushed out an update to its Groove Music UWP App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The update seems to be a minor one.
The update is to fix some bugs and improve the performance of the app. The app has been bumped up to version 3.6.2298.0. The company has released a changelog for the app.
We just sent an update for Groove on PC, Phone, and HoloLens to the Windows Store. Be on the lookout for version 3.6.2298.0 available for the WIP Fast ring later today. Here’s what’s included:
– Design improvements to make Your Groove and Explore more colorful and vibrant.
– Unplayable tracks won’t be added to Now Playing to give you a better playback experience.
– The app retries loading streaming songs a few times when it used to try only once.
– 23 UX tweaks including messaging improvements, updates for Narrator, and updates to the accuracy of playlists lengths.
– Fixes for crashes when using scroll wheel while viewing an artist detail page and when clicking on “more” in artist details.
The update is currently live in the store and the same can be downloaded by clicking on the below link.
Note: The update is only available for Insiders in the Fast Ring.