Microsoft has updated MSN Money UWP for Windows 10. The latest update doesn’t bring any new features or improvements.
Key Features of the MSN Money app:-
- Market Updates – Get a snapshot of current market conditions. See the day’s big gainers and losers. Track major indices, currency exchange rates and commodity prices from around the world.
- Latest News – Read the latest news and advice on markets, technology, companies, small business, investing, spending, credit, home & property, insurance, taxes, retirement, budgeting and more.
- News from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch and more.
- Personal Finance News – Get featured personal finance news.
- Research – The Money app provides powerful information to help you make informed investment decisions, including:
- Stocks – Interactive charts, analyst ratings, industry and peer comparisons, and fund trends provide deeper insights.
- Funds – MorningStar ratings and analysis, asset and sector holding patterns, and fund category rankings offer extra detail.
- Rates – Check the latest mortgage, home equity, vehicle loan, CD and credit card rates.
- Personalise your Watchlist to conveniently track the stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies and commodities that you like to keep track of. Sign in to your Microsoft account to save your preferences.
- World Markets – Take a look at how major market indices are trending around the globe. Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc. Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELSINKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
- Currencies – Get current foreign exchange rates and see how your currency is trading against other world currencies.
- Tools – Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator and a currency converter.
- Track commodity prices: gold, silver, platinum, crude oil, natural gas, cotton, sugar, wheat, corn etc.
- Best of Web – Discover nearly 100 of the most useful finance websites, each hand-picked by editors.
- Live Tile – Tap or click on the rotating market chart or news headlines or indices to access the app. You can now also pin your favourite currencies and commodities to the Start menu.
- Note: Some features may not be available in all markets.
You can download the MSN Money App by clicking here