Gameloft has released a new game for Windows 10. The Blacklist: Conspiracy is the new game, which is based on the NBC series that has the same name.
“Join the Concierge of Crime — Raymond Reddington — and the Post Office Task Force as they hunt down fugitive thieves, assassins, and all manner of wanted criminals in Gameloft’s official hidden object game of the hit NBC drama. Become part of the intrigue as you lead the investigation of crimes, interrogate suspects, analyze clues and interact with your favorite characters from the series.”
Here are the features of the game:
- TWISTS, TURNS & TRAITORS: As a new member of the FBI, you’ll be drawn into the plot of multiple investigations, each with its own unique fugitive to catch, challenges, and surprises.
- FIND EVERY CLUE: Inspect dozens of enigmatic crime scenes, some inspired by locations from the show, as you hunt for evidence in hidden object scenes.
- FORENSIC INSPECTION: Analyze important clues in a variety of quick and fun mini-games. You might be surprised what the evidence tells you.
- INTERROGATE & UNCOVER: Detect lies and point out contradictions as you interrogate suspects and witnesses. But the biggest question is: Are you ready to hear the truth?
- MAKE YOUR CHOICE: And live with it! Throughout your FBI investigations, you’ll face several moral decisions that will have a meaningful impact on the characters and story.
- SEE WHO’S FASTEST: Compare your score after each hidden object hunt with friends and inspect their progress on the case map.
The game is compatible with 512 Mb Ram devices and you can download it on any windows platform.