HP had announced some months back that it will be launching its Flagship Windows 10 Mobile devices very soon…probably June was termed to be the launch date for HP Elite X3 . But it was not clear whether the smartphone will come to US and other North American markets, but now with the NA variant passing WiFi and Bluetooth certification it seems that the device will indeed have two variants US and Rest of World (ROW).
HP Elite X3 is the most powerful Windows 10 Mobile device known officially. It runs on the powerful Snapdragon 820 processor and packs a 6-inch QHD display. It is the first Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone to come with both Fingerprint sensor and IR scanner. It will also showcase virtualized Win32 apps installed on it that can be run via Continuum on connected PCs.
Here is everything you need to know about the HP Elite X3:
- 5.96-inch display (2560 x 1440 pixels, AMOLED, anti-reflective coating, Gorilla Glass 4)
- 8MP rear camera (f/2.2 aperture), 5MP front camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (Quad core, clocked at 2.15 GHz)
- 64GB of internal storage (with microSD support up to 2TB)
- 4GB of RAM
- 4150mAh battery, QI and PMA wireless charging
- 7.8mm thick and weighs in at only 195g.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE support
- Glance screens support
- HP Graphite (color)
- Available in the summer