Microsoft today pushed out an update to its Groove Music app.The Update is now live and has been bumped to version 3.6.2244.0 for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 PC for those on the latest Redstone Insider release. Besides adding Your Groove, this update also brings a few other improvements and fixes, including:
- Files opened in Groove from other applications (e.g. email) now continue playing in the background.
- The app now skips queuing up unplayable tracks when playing album/artist so your now playing queue is clean and tidy.
- We fixed the keyboard shortcut to support ESC to exit full screen now playing.
- We addressed a perf issue when playing a large playlist.
- We now attempt to recover from situations where playback appears “stuck”.
- We added even more telemetry around playback as we continue to improve quality.
- We made some changes to improve the playback reliability for Groove Music Pass content in offline scenarios.
“Your Groove” option is only available for Redstone Insiders on Windows 10 Mobile but the same cant be found on TH2 atleast for me on Lumia 630 DS.
The update is currently live in the store and you can grab it by clicking on the Download Link below.
Do check the same and let us know if the option is available for any TH2 users.