Microsoft is pushing out a new update for Groove Music, including a new feature:”Your Groove”
The new version 3.6.2244.0 will be available for the WIP Fast ring later today, but in the meantime here’s the changelog
“Introducing Your Groove, the place for music that is centered around you, what you like, and your listening habits. This is where you’ll not only find your recently played items, but also brand new automatically curated recommended playlists built just for your taste. They update often to always give you fresh recommendations, but you can save a copy any time to edit, download or just save to listen to later. For more information on this new feature, check out the post here.
We also fixed a bunch of bugs:
- Files opened in Groove from other applications (e.g. email) now continue playing in the background.
- The app now skips queuing up unplayable tracks when playing album/artist so your now playing queue is clean and tidy.
- We fixed the keyboard shortcut to support ESC to exit full screen now playing. We addressed a perf issue when playing a large playlist.
- We now attempt to recover from situations where playback appears “stuck”.
- We added even more telemetry around playback as we continue to improve quality.
- We made some changes to improve the playback reliability for Groove Music Pass content in offline scenarios. “