GroupMe is now available for both desktop and mobile. The company has released an update which allows users to download it on Windows 10 running PCs. It’s a universal app, so all functions of mobile are available on desktop version too.
Here are some of the features of GroupMe:-
- Start chatting:- It’s simple to add anyone to a group using their phone number or their email address. If they’re new to GroupMe, there’s no need to download right away — they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
- Integrated with Windows:- View your groups right in the People app, and you can reply to messages fast with interactive notifications. Share photos and links with your groups from other apps.
- You’re in charge:- Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. @Mentions help you find messages specifically for you, and you can mute or snooze a chat if it gets too noisy.
- There’s no end to fun:- Meme images, find and share GIFs and videos, all right from GroupMe. Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
- Coordinate easily:- Create and share events with your groups. See who’s coming and who has liked your messages.
- Chat wherever, whenever:- It doesn’t matter if you’re on a computer, at home or out and about — you can stay in touch easily on smartphone or tablet.
you can download the GroupMe app from the following link: