Dropbox snags an update with some cool features for Windows 10. The new version number is 4.3.
Here are the full changelogs:-
- You can cast your videos to another screen:- Stream easily your videos stored in your Dropbox using your laptop, tablet or phone to another screen with just one button. The app supports DLNA, Miracast, Xbox, etc…
- Advanced comments notifications:- In order to improve your productivity, you can now reply directly to comments from the Action Center or toast without needing to launch the app.
- Save/export multiple files at the same time:- Save your time and export/save many files at the same time. The download is now asynchronous, no more “downloading” screen, you can continue to use your Dropbox even during a download.
- New UX for file actions:- Now when you right-click on a file / folder will show a drop-down menu instead of multiple choice, will be able to quickly share and manage your files in a way more simple. We can continue to use multiple selection if we give click the button of “multiple selection” or with the mouse: Ctrl + left click.
- Improved full-screen mode:- Full screen mode for images and videos by hiding the system tray, your videos/pictures will use 100% of your screen.
You can download Dropbox universal app from here