Coship is japanese company that makes Moly smartphones. This company has already launched Moly X1 smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile.
The new W6 PcPhone with continuum is announced and company might launch it worldwide. Currently this phone is announced to be developed in China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan.
In a reply to comment on their offical FB account, company indicates the major availability.
The comment above clears that they are developing W6 for worldwide availability. If company makes it available through all the regions, it will certainly boost the sells of Windows phone devices. Also, other companies may also notice the change as they are still limited to local markets only.
For those who are unaware of Moly PcPhone W6, You can check its key features below :-
- CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Octa Core
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB inbuilt memory (Expandable upto 200 GB via memory card)
- Dual SIM Dual standby, Adaptive SIM slot
- Continuum support
- Windows 10 Mobile OS
- 6″ full HD display (1920×1080)
- USB type-C port
- Display features: Easy to clean, Orientation sensor, High brightness mode, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, Automatic brightness control
- (160×82.3×7.9) mm, Weight- 176g
- NFC and OTG supported
- 3900 mAh non replaceable battery
- 13 MP Autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera
Company has priced it at $400 and as you can see it has pretty cool specifications at this price range. The main part of this phone is continuum.
It will be good to see how this phone performs after its major availibility in the market. What do you think about it, do tell us in comments section.