Popular PC maker after Lenovo, HP has announced their new Pavilion device which falls under All-in-Ones and Notebook category.
HP Pavilion All-in-Ones comes with 23.8-inch and 27-inch display. Both of the devices come with edge-to-edge display which offers full HD IPS display.
The micro edge display tilts from -5 degrees to 25 degrees while the edge-to-edge display tilts from 0 to 25 degrees for a comfortable viewing experience. IPS displays are available in Full HD or Quad HD, with optional touch and audio custom-tuned by experts at B&O PLAY adds dynamic sound on the two front firing speakers for a truly immersive experience.
The 23.8″ diagonal HP Pavilion All-in-One is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers on July 10 with a starting price at $699.99. The 27″ diagonal HP Pavilion All-in-One is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers on July 3 with a starting price at $999.99.
- Intel Pentium or up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processor options with optional NVIDIA GT 930A graphics or 7th generation AMD up A10 processor options.
- 1TB with options up to 3TB for storing photos, files, games and movies. Customers can also choose a hybrid drive options with up to 1TB SSHD.
- Memory up to 16GB.
- Optional Intel RealSense Camera on select models for enhanced security through face authentication with Windows Hello. It also enables gesture control apps to provide new ways to interact with the PC.
HP has also updated their Pavilion Notebooks with a new 14-inch display and 15.6-inch display devices. The device which offers more slimmer look and feel. It also supports Windows Hello.
The starting weight is 3.3lbs and 4.26lbs with thin profiles at 19.5mm and 22.5mm, for the 14″ and 15.6″ diagonal versions respectively. For creating and consuming media, HP is also offering more power and performance in 15.6″ and 17.3″ diagonal Pavilion models with starting weights at 4.62lbs and 6.28lbs and 24.5mm and 29.9mm thin profiles, respectively. The new designs are offered in a variety of color options including Natural Silver, Modern Gold, Blizzard White, Onyx Black, Cardinal Red, Dragonfly Blue and Sport Purple1 with the new threaded design element on the keyboard and speakers.
- The 14″ diagonal HP Pavilion is planned to be available at select retailers on June 12 with a starting price at $539.99.
- The 15.6″ diagonal HP Pavilion is planned to be available on May 18 on HP.com with a starting price at $579.99 and select retailers with a starting price at $599.99.
- The 17.3″ diagonal HP Power Pavilion is planned to be available on HP.com on May 18 with a starting price at $899.99 and select retailers on May 18 with a starting price at $1,099.99.
- Up to 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor options with optional NVIDIA GeForce 940MX or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics or 7th generation AMD A12-9700P Quad-Core processor1 with optional Radeon R7 Graphics on select models.
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB SSD or up to 2TB for single storage options or dual storage options with up to 2TB HDD and 128GB SSD on select models.
- Optical disk drive for select Pavilion models.
- Edge to edge HD or FHD IPS displays with optional touch for a more interactive experience on the PC depending on model.