Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 Mobile had been updated earlier today as reported by us. However, at that time, there was no changelog provided by Microsoft.
Now, Microsoft has provided the changelog in Windows Store. The new update adds a couple of new features and improvements.
- Save still photos from videos and living images
- Slow-motion videos taken with a Windows phone can now be edited on your PC
- When importing photos to a PC, quickly clear and select all
- View your OneDrive storage usage in Settings
- Adjust the lighting in photos taken with a Windows phone using rich HDR
- New OneDrive pictures appear more quickly in Collection
- Items now stay selected until you cancel or take action on them
- Bug fixes
Download the latest update now, by clicking here.