Yesterday we revealed about the upcoming build 14322 for Mobile which will bring lots of features. Today, Microsoft has released Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build for Mobile is available from Development Branch to the list of devices that will be capable of receiving updates as part of the Windows Insider Program except the Lumia 635. Only devices which are eligible to receive the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade will be able to get preview builds from the Development Branch going forward.
To know What’s new in Mobile Build 14322 check the following posts:
- Action Center & Notifications improvements
- Settings App Improvements
- Updated emojis and Lock screen improvements
Here’s what’s fixed for Mobile
- While we were researching issues impacting typing accuracy on end user phones, we discovered that many user dictionaries contain incorrect words or have been corrupted over time. As a one time-measure, we are resetting user dictionaries on phones to address this issue. Note that if you suspect that your user dictionary is interfering with efficient typing, you can always manually clean it by going to Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking and Typing and select “Stop getting to know me”, “Turn off”, “Start getting to know me”, “Turn on”. In addition to this, we have added a new context to the Feedback Hub, so you can now directly log feedback for the typing suggestions or corrections. It can be found under the Input and Interaction Methods category. If you’re reporting an issue, specific examples of what you’re seeing are always helpful.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the screen flickering while watching a full screen video or when you first launched the Camera app.
- We’ve tuned the alarm volume ramp up for alarms using your music – the initial volume will be the same softer level we started using in earlier builds as a result of your feedback, but now it will get louder faster.
- We updated the reminder and alert notification logic, so if you answer a call while at least one notification is visible, you no longer need to dismiss that notifications before being able to end the call. You will now see the call in-progress banner above the notification while in this state, and tapping it will bypass any existing notifications without having to first dismiss them.
- We fixed an issue where pressing the hardware volume controls would quit Netflix playback.
- We fixed an issue where Chinese Input Method Editor users would lose their typing history after reboot, as well as an issue resulting in the Chinese 12-key keyboard crashing if you typed “erbo” (㜦).
- We fixed an issue where swiping from Start to the All apps list would get stuck after exiting Continuum.
- We fixed an issue where music would sometimes stop playing a few minutes after the device had been locked or the screen had been turned off.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the keyboard dismissing when you tapped the first key after having interacted with the app bar.
- We fixed an issue where trying to delete and re-type an auto-correction would result in it getting auto-corrected again.
- We fixed an issue where locking and unlocking the phone quickly with Action Center open could result in Start being stuck on resuming.
- We fixed an issue where the keyboard would sometimes show all black when responding to a text in the Action Center above the Lock screen.
- We fixed an issue where users with their Lock screen set to Bing would just see the default Windows 10 background.
- We fixed an issue resulting a missing Windows logo above the Start screen in the Task Switcher.
- We fixed an issue where phone call could stop ringing if interrupted by an SMS notification.
- We fixed an issue where the app name on the Start tile could be truncated even though there’s space available to display it.
- We fixed an issue where volume control would continue to show headphones volume after headphones had been disconnected.
- Notification text in banners and Action center will now grow larger when the Ease of Access “Text Scaling” option is enabled.
Known issues for Mobile
- Language and speech packs are unable to be downloaded and will show errors due to a backend issue.
- We’re investigating a crash with the Camera app when going into your camera roll.
- There is an issue in which you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite being installed and usable on your phone. You may also see some apps stuck in the Store.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
- In some cases, users might get in a state where neither space or enter are working on the keyboard. If that happens, pressing and holding one of the apps in the All apps list until a context menu appears may resolve the issue. If this doesn’t work, you will need to reboot.
- UPDATE: There is a bug in this build preventing Tweetium from launching.
- UPDATE: Facebook Messenger will fail to launch from Start or All apps. As a workaround, you can open Facebook Messenger via the Facebook app or open Facebook Messenger from Cortana. You can also tap on notifications from Facebook Messenger to open the app as well.