Microsoft has just surprised Windows Insiders by releasing new Windows 10 Mobile 14295 in slow ring.
Changelog for Windows 10 Mobile Build 14295:
Here’s what’s fixed for Mobile
- We fixed the issue where If you reset your phone on Build 14291 and restore your phone from a backup, restore will fail to install apps from your backup’s apps list leaving blank grey titles on Start. You should be able to reset your phone on this build, do a restore from a backup, and have your apps installed and restored appropriately.
- We fixed an issue where new languages and keyboards were not downloading. However, there is an issue where the “reboot” UX doesn’t appear in the Settings app after downloading a new language or keyboard. You will need to go to Update & security > Phone update and restart your phone manually from there for the new language and keyboard to go into effect.
Known issues for Mobile
- After updating to the most recent builds from our Development Branch, a system API failure occurs after the update that causes the Microsoft Band 1 or 2 to have sync issues. To get out of this bad state, you can reset your phone on this build, re-pair your Microsoft Band, and syncing should work again.
- After upgrading to this build from a previous build from our Development Branch, attempting to connect to a Miracast receiver the connection will fail. There is no workaround for this issue unfortunately on Mobile.
- The Gadgets app will not detect the Microsoft Display Dock on phones running Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds, and thus cannot update the firmware version. If you have a dock which has already been updated to version 4 then this will not affect you. If you have a dock that has not been updated, then you may experience some minor issues with USB-C stability. You will still be able to use your dock and Continuum.