Microsoft is back with another update for Outlook Mail & Calendar. It seems company loves to deliver about 3 or more updates to Mail & Calendar every week for Windows 10 Mobile devices. Most of the updates don’t have changelogs and no new features at all.
Today the app received its weekly update without any changelog. The update is yet another minor one and it includes minor bug fixes.
Key features of the app:
- Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets
- Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
- The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
- Calendar is optimised for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
- Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week and month.