Popular, premium, Drawboard PDF universal app has been updated in Windows Store for Windows 10 Devices to version 5.0 beta, the updated app now comes with several new features and improvements.
- Drawboard PDF is now a Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10) application.
- Support for Cortana.
- Support for Windows 10 Drag and Drop.
- Greatly improved memory usage.
- More responsive UI.
- Context menu now lives down the bottom of the document in a short options bar.
- Enhanced disk caching
- New inking technology – ink is faster and instantly visible on the canvas.
- New radial menu technology and interaction animations.
- Text review tools now appear as you drag the stylus.
- Text review tools now support opacity.
- Redesigned Polygon tool.
- Redesigned Notes tool.
- Resigned signature tool.
- Redesigned Insert Text tool.
- Redesigned arrow tool – now draws as you drag the stylus.
- Redesigned cloud tool – now draws as you drag the stylus.
- Improvements to annotation resizing, moving and rotation, maintaining scale proportions.
- Ability to set opacity on pressure-sensitive ink.
- Redesigned iconography.
- Undo/redo now also supports clearing annotations, adding new pages and rotating pages.
- Insert picture from camera – window no longer fills entire screen.
- Improved accuracy of text selections.
- Sound Notes tool has been removed.
- Group stroke inking has been removed.
- Pressure sensitivity can no longer be disabled – all ink is now pressure sensitive with the exclusion of that created with Touch to Annotate.
- Arrowhead direction options have been removed temporarily.