Uber recieved a minor update in Windows Store, which doesn’t include any new features, but we can assume this update as a Bug Fixing and Stability Improvement update. Though this update doesn’t bring any new features but recently Uber added Family Profiles feature which lets up to 10 riders safely and easily share one payment method.
App features :
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
The update is live in store, you can grab the updated app by clicking here