The release of Extensions for the Microsoft Edge Browser is opening doors for many third party developers like Tweeten. Tweeten has released an Extension for Edge browser so that you can use its app within the Edge browser. For the unknown, Tweeten is a pretty nice Windows Twitter app written for the Win32. Tweeten is sending emails to users to make use of this new feature.
THE DOWNLOADING AND USING METHOD IS PRETTY EASY .
1. Download the Zip file from here
2. Unzip the extension
3. Run the file “Setup”
4. Open Microsoft Edge
5. Click the “…” button and then select “Extensions”
6. Click the “Load unpacked extension” button
7. Using the folder picker, select the “source” folder of the extension
8. Click the “Select folder” button
Boom, you have successfully loaded the Tweeten Extension. But, please make sure that you are running the latest build on your test device.