Hulu Windows 10 App gets an update with some bug fixes and Cortana related improvements, this update also enable to switch betwenn SW/HW DRM.
For those Who doesn’t know about Hulu :-
Experience unlimited instant streaming of current hit TV shows, exclusive original series, all-time favorites, hit movies, and more. Plus, you can choose between our Limited Commercials and No Commercials plans.
With your subscription, you’ll have access to Hulu’s full library of content – wherever, whenever – on your favorite devices including TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, and PCs.
This App features :-
- Watch current hit TV shows, classic series, and acclaimed movies
- Enjoy popular kids shows, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Pokémon and many more, ad-free
- View in fullscreen or snap to the side and watch while you work
- Pin your favorite shows for instant access from the Start screen
- Search for content from the Cortana
- Available on TVs and other connected devices in HD for $7.99/month with limited advertising
- No Commercial playback capability
- SHOWTIME® add-on
Here you can read the full official changelog in this update :-
- Provide SW/HW DRM switching option in setting page
- Fix the playback stuttering issue by SW DRM solution
- App launching speed optimization
- Cortana improvement
- More general bug fixes