Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 has started to roll out to the AT&T-branded non-Insiders Lumia 950 users. Windows 10 mobile build 10586.164 was launched recently for insiders on the Slow and Production rings.
The Update included the following changes:
- Improvements for the reliability of app notifications, including text messages and alarms not ringing as scheduled. Improvements for text message backup to reduce data and battery usage.
- Fixes for Microsoft Edge with address bar suggestions showing late or persisting during navigation, “Close all tabs” not closing all tabs, and Word Flow on the address bar not functioning as expected.
- Fix for a problem where the Microsoft account was not detected by the Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar and People app. Attempting to add a new contact in this state caused the People app to crash for some users.
- Fix for a problem that caused the Wi-Fi connection to temporarily switch off after prolonged use for some users.
- Fix for a problem that caused first-party app updates to fail to install successfully for some users, leaving the apps in state where they cannot be launched.
- Improvements for battery usage, Bluetooth connectivity, and OS reliability.
AT&T Lumia 950 users can update their phone by going to Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates.
Real question still remains the same for most of the Windows Phone users: When will Windows 10 mobile rollout to existing Lumias with windows phone 8.1 ?