Aeries for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices seen a new update in Windows Store. The update is pretty major, as the developers behind the app squashed tons of bug and introduced several improvements in this version 184.108.40.206.0.
- Fixed a crash when trying to view the details of a deleted tweet.
- Fixed interaction with video controls and restored close on tap/click
- Fixed issues where the actions drop-down could not be opened on a tweet.
- Fixed an issue where manually starting streaming could cause you to miss out on a few tweets.
- Improved streaming stability.
- Improved performance and caching of user profiles.
- Added expand button to quick reply on mobile, it’s now easier to send more elaborate replies!
- Fixed an issue where the live tile may not be getting updated in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where syncing save read position between devices could cause the position to get stuck or display an incorrect number of unread tweets.
- Debugging and logging improvements to help me get fixes to you faster!
- Fixed issue where quick reply send button could seem unresponsive.
- Autosuggestions now don’t echo what you have currently typed.
- Fixed some issues where autosuggestion can get stuck in the wrong state.
Thanks Rajesh Komte for the tip!!