Slack (Beta) – a popular messaging client for teams snagged an update today. Update comes just 10 days after the last update and brings app version to 2016.311.0.0.
This update brings some new features and bug fixes. For more details you can look at the full change log below:
- Reconnecting is faster. It could be a bit sluggish in the past. But we greased that slug, and now it’s not only faster, but more reliable, and much happier.
- For paid teams that have User groups (like @team @wp-users or @smart-people), these User Groups are now supported in the beta app.
- Added support for an big upcoming. Well, not “big” big. Just “bigger”.
- Fixed: Some bugs with error messages that rendered them more plentiful and less useful than was desirable.
- Fixed: You can formally now find people by last name when starting a new conversation.
You can grab updated app by clicking on the link below or just let Windows Update to do all the heavy lifting for you.