Microsoft’s Windows 10 is now enough old and it is one of the first Windows Operating systems to capture market share even faster when we compare to any variations of the Windows Operating system.
Net Market Share’s new reports confirm Windows 10 market share now accounts for 12.82% which is a pretty pathetic thing. As the operating system no longer growing faster than what we expected.
Here is complete market share:
- Windows 7 now claims 52.34% of the market (down from 52.47%)
- Windows XP: 11.24% (down from 11.42%)
- Windows 8.1: 9.83% (down from 10.4%)
- Windows 8: 2.43% (down from 2.68%)
- OS X 10.11: 3.72% (up from 3.44%)
- OS X 10.10: 2.20% (down from 2.33%)
- Linux: 1.78% (up from 1.71%)
- Chrome OS: Nowhere to be seen
Are you unhappy with Windows 10 growth slows down? Do you think Windows Redstone update will able to save Windows? Comments below: