Microsoft has pushed a very major update to their Health universal app in Windows Store for Windows 10 Mobile. As stated, the update shows lots of new features at first glance like, Lose it! integration and much more.
Changelog reads as:
- Share your achievements
- Share your activity details and charts on Facebook, email, text, or your favorite social network.
- Weight loss with Lose it!
- Get help losing weight from Microsoft Band and the weight-loss app Lose It! Start now for a free month of Lose it! Premium.
- Connect with Cortana
- Enable your Microsoft Health account in your Cortana Notebook to get steps, calories, and actionable insights directly from Cortana.
- Microsoft Health live tile
- Pin Microsoft Health to your Windows Phone home screen to see your current step count, calories burned, and Microsoft Band battery level.
- Bug fixes