Popular and growing smartphone company, Acer recently joined Windows 10 Mobile market with several smartphones along with high end, Acer’s Liquid Jade Primo with continuum support and much more.
Today, the company published a new promo video showcasing the Jade Primo in action with its cool features. The company’s new video promotes the smartphone with “Multitasking. Multiplied. Here are the specification of the Acer Liquid Jade Primo and it is worth to note, the devices runs on Windows 10 Mobile.
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display that supports 100 percent of the NTSC color gamut, with 10000:1 contrast, and 176-degree wide-viewing angle
- Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory
- LTE Cat. 6 and 802.11ac MIMO connectivity
- 21MP f/2.2 auto-focus rear camera with dual LED flash and supports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
- 8MP f/2.2 front-facing camera boasts a wide-angle of up to 84-degrees, while supporting up to Full HD 1080p video recording
Are you looking forward to grab the device? Comments below: