Busy with PC Insider Build. Let’s take a break and discuss about the cumiliative update that hit to Redstone Build 14267. With this update the build has gone to version no. 14267.1004. There are two important fixes and one new feature with this build.
Now let’s discuss about What’s Fixed and Known Issues of Latest Redstone Mobile Build.
What’s fixed for Mobile
- We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
- We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL! Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
- We’ve released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
Known issues for Mobile
- If you have the Windows Feedback app pinned to Start, after upgrading from Build 10586.107 it will no longer show as pinned.
- We are seeing reports from Windows Insiders of issues connecting to wireless displays. We’re investigating.
- When using Continuum on the Lumia 950 XL – the trackpad experience is not working correctly.
Don’t forget that Redstone Build is only available for Devices shipped with Windows 10 Mobile. Other devices will receive the Redstone build after the General Release of Windows 10 Mobile TH2 Build.