It been a while since Microsoft rolloed out Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 to Windows Insiders along with Lumia 950s, Lumia 550, Lumia 650 devices. The AT&T variant of Lumia 950 now receiving latest update which pushes the Lumia 950 software to Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107.
The changelog is pretty large, it reads below:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset