Microsoft Outlook “Mail and Calendar ” app updated with new features. With this update you can now find text within the email reading pane and also add attachments bypassing them into body of your message. Along with that, there are other features too as described below.
According to Changelog,
With the latest update, you can:
- Add holidays to Year Calendar
- View, an entire year at a glance with year view
- Move messages to folder of your choice with the news swipe Quick Action.
- Add attachments bypassing them into body of your message
- Find text within the email reading pane
This is very good to see these new features in the update. You can downlaod the app usign below link,