GroupMe for Windows 10 Mobile snagged a new update. GroupMe is from Skype, Microsoft and it is the most simple way to stay connected with Family, Roommates, Friends, Coworkers, Teams, Greek Life, Bands Faith Groups, Events, Vacations.
-Improvements to message delivery and unread message counts
-View tweets posted in chats directly from GroupMe
– START CHATTING Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
– INTEGRATED WITH WINDOWS View your groups right in the People app, and you can reply to messages fast with interactive notifications. Share photos and links with your groups from other apps.
– CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
– SAY MORE THAN WORDS Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
– LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
– CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE Including from your computer at groupme.com