Microsoft has today released the current insider preview build 10586.81 for windows 10 mobile to insider slow ring also. According to Microsoft Windows blog,
“We have another Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 which we’re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring, Build 10586.71. This Cumulative Update contains additional bug fixes outlined below. Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will also notice an Insider Fast Configuration Update that will update an expiring certificate to ensure your device will continue to receive future flights.”
Here is tweet that Gabriel Aul shared for the information,
The same build was released ti insider fast ring on 2nd of January. You can read the first impression of build 10586.71 here. Also we have done first impression of the same on low end device like Lumia 520 also.
Overall we saw the current build brings lots of improvement over performance especially. But we do found some major issues and we are the first to found that too :). One such major issue you can read in our previous post “Windows 10 Mobile : Phone Dialer and People App Issues“. There are other issues too and we are checking it deeply internally before letting our users. Keep watching Windows Latest we will let you know soon.
Here is the complete change log in this build.
- Windows Update performance and reliability improvements
- Improvements in migration of data profiles and messaging settings when upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
- SensorCore API’s are now upgraded correctly from Windows Phone 8.1; allowing applications, including many fitness applications, to correctly access movement data.
- SD card detection has been improved on boot and after insertion; File Explorer now handles the removal of an SD card when the default for apps or photos are set to SD.
- Improvements in the Edge browser, including PDF rendering.
- Bluetooth improvements when re-connecting to already paired devices and cars; turn by turn directions, and when using Cortana with the Microsoft Band.
- Improvements in Settings when downloading Maps or changing Quick Settings.
- Reinstalling Groove Music from the Windows Store no longer causes DRM music playback issues. Groove Music local song collections are now more quickly imported within the application
- Device power improvements after listening to music, after missed phone calls when iris detection is disabled, and when downloading updates.
- In app purchases now work correctly when cellular data is disabled.
- Improvements to the reliability of Kids Corner.
Stay tuned to @WindowsLatest for all the latest information, We are deeply covering the windows 10 mobile stuffs.