Microsoft has rolled a new insider build for windows 10 mobile. While we are installing and checking the build performance and fixes in details, it would be nice to know in advance what has been fixed in this build.
According to Windows Blog,
This is another Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 which is released today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring, Build 10586.71. This Cumulative Update contains additional bug fixes outlined below. Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will also notice an Insider Fast Configuration Update that will update an expiring certificate to ensure your device will continue to receive future flights.
Here is the fix/change log that has been mentioned on the blog,
- Windows Update performance and reliability improvements
- Improvements in migration of data profiles and messaging settings when upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
- SensorCore API’s are now upgraded correctly from Windows Phone 8.1; allowing applications, including many fitness applications, to correctly access movement data.
- SD card detection has been improved on boot and after insertion; File Explorer now handles the removal of an SD card when the default for apps or photos are set to SD.
- Improvements in the Edge browser, including PDF rendering.
- Bluetooth improvements when re-connecting to already paired devices and cars; turn by turn directions, and when using Cortana with the Microsoft Band.
- Improvements in Settings when downloading Maps or changing Quick Settings.
- Reinstalling Groove Music from the Windows Store no longer causes DRM music playback issues. Groove Music local song collections are now more quickly imported within the application
- Device power improvements after listening to music, after missed phone calls when iris detection is disabled, and when downloading updates.
- In app purchases now work correctly when cellular data is disabled.
- Improvements to the reliability of Kids Corner.
Stay tuned we will be soon providing a detailed review of build 10586.71 and how it is working.