Microsft has finally released 3D Builder app for Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox Devices. The app is now available for download. 3D Builder app lets you build and print 3D objects on your Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox Devices. The app is everything you need to make any 3D objects.
Download many kinds of 3D files and edit them using the 3D modeling space. Take a picture with your webcam and make it 3D – Microsoft
- 3D Builder provides everything you need to make any 3D content printable.
- Open 3MF, STL, OBJ, PLY, and WRL (VRML) files.
- Clean up models by smoothing and simplifying.
- Automatically repair models so you can print them.
- Use the 3D Scan app to scan yourself in full color.
- Take pictures with your webcam and make them 3D, or use BMP, JPG, PNG, and TGA files.
- Emboss any model with text or images.
- Drag-and-drop to build with simple shapes.
- Merge, intersect, or subtract objects from each other, or slice them into pieces.
- Add a base to uneven objects.
- Print directly to supported 3D printers using multiple materials or order your model through our preferred online printing service: i.materialise.com.
- Supported 3D printers: http://microsoft.com/3d and online 3D printing service i.materialise.com
- Print images of your 3D objects on paper.
- Save as 3MF, STL, PLY, or OBJ files.