Microsoft had earlier released its SharePoint App for Windows 10 Mobile. The App is a Content Management System Software Developed by Microsoft. The company had earlier released this app for all on Windows 10 Mobile.
Now we are getting reports that the App is available for Download even for Windows 10 PC’s and Tablets. Currently you can’t directly download the app from the store. You need to first install the app on Windows 10 Mobile then go to the Hamburger menu on your Windows 10 PC or Tablet, Go to My Library. You can download the app from My Library on your Windows 10 PC’s and Tablets.
Below are the features and version of the SharePoint App:
- Light / dark theme based on what system.
- Ability to access frequent sites and those followed .
- Ability to view links and resources related to the account.
- Ability to view people on the team and any associates .
- Ability to view and edit the profile staff.
- Ability to add or switch accounts .
- Ability to share a file by inviting people or sharing a link.
- Ability to search among sites, files, and people recommended.
If any of our users are interested then they can download the app by clicking on the link below.