If you own a AT&T Lumia 950 and still haven’t received the latest firmware update which brings back the Double Tap To Wake feature, we have a good news!
You can now install the new firmware update via Windows Device Recovery Tool. Here’s the full change log of new firmware update:
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
- Support for double tap to wake enabled.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Stability and reliability improvements.
- Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
- Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
- Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users.
If you have enough patience, we suggest you to wait as AT&T will probably start rolling out the firmware update for Lumia 950 via over-the-air pretty soon, as installing firmware using WDRT will wipe your all data.