Microsoft continous approch to improve Mail & Calendar app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Last night Microsoft released a cumulative update or build 10586.71 for Windows 10 Mobile.
Now, the company pushed a major update to Mail & Calendar with tons of new features and a long changelog:
- Link multiple inboxes together to view all of your email in one unified inbox.
- Select and interact with many messages at once by using Select All and Shift+Select.
- Right-click to empty deleted items and junk email folders.
- Set a swipe to move to a custom folder
- Search within a message directly in the reading pane
- View email more easily with improved image scaling.
- View your calendar in month view on mobile devices.
- Mark your calendar with holidays
- View an entire year at a glance with Year view
- See organization’s contact information for email senders and recipients (for Exchange accounts only).